1. Marc Jacobs Makeout Lip Balm: I'm on a massive lip balm kick right now, as I'm trying out a whole bunch for an upcoming post and keep hearing terrific things about this tube. Into the Gloss just featured it in their post on deskside essentials (link), which means it must be tried. Full disclosure: I've been drooling over this online for so long that I'll probably pick it up on my way home from work tomorrow. (P.S. was looking for a picture and Google Imaged "Marc Jacobs Makeout"--was very surprised by the results!) =)
2. Estee Lauder Double Wear High Cover Concealer: As if I haven't talked about it enough, Estee Lauder Double Wear (the liquid/tube version) is my absolute favorite under-eye concealer. But ever since the fabulous Ruth Crily of A Model Recommends showed the new cream/compact version in a video, I've been on a hunt for these. The reviews online look pretty mixed, but I just played with one in Sephora yesterday, and it was creamy with signficantly more coverage than the original Double Wear. My under-eye circles have been worse than usual lately, so there's a chance I might pick this up tomorrow with the lip balm.
3. Fekkai Holiday Hair Kit: Refinery29 just posted about this, and I swear it was designed just for me. I'm a total hairband junkie who's been obsessed with Jennifer Behr since her accessories made their debut on season one of Gossip Girl. I used to drool over her online shop until the high prices made me depressed, and lo and behold, here's a kit equipped with a full-size Fekkai Full Volume shampoo and conditioner and a Behr hairband all for $30. Jaw. Dropped. (Part of me suspects the hairband quality won't be up to scratch, but a bigger part of me wants the kit). Planning a trip to Target this weekend to pick this baby up!
5. Jouer Sparkle and Shine Party Favors: These are so ridiculously extravagant and unnecessary (not to mention overpriced at $16) but I've always secretly wanted to have Christmas crackers. I know it's such an illogical way to spend money, but how sweet and festive do these look?! Forget the fun of popping the cracker--there's a lip gloss, bracelet, hair tie and other cute things inside. I love everything about these, and they make me desperate to throw a fancy Christmas party and get one for all my girlfriends and cousins--not to mention 4-5 for myself! =)
6. Kevyn Aucoin The Cult Classic Eye Collection: I've been wanting to dip my toe into Kevyn Aucoin makeup for some time, and the eyelash curler is at the top of that list (closely followed by the Celestial Highlighting Powder). This little set seems like a good introduction to the brand, and I'm especially intrigued by the shade of the eyeshadow (Blush). I don't have anything else like it, and it looks like such an interesting mauve shade that could play a versatile role in my shadow collection.
7. Make Up For Ever 134 Large Powder Fan Brush: I'm really not one to spend a lot of money on brushes, but this particular one has been haunting me. I literally cannot be in a Sephora without going over to MUFE and running my fingers along this ultra-soft and fluffy brush. It's dense and soft and its bristles sweep my fingers in the most luxurious way--I can only imagine how nice it would feel on my face. This has been the first brush I've encountered that has made me question my inexpensive makeup brush philosophy, though I'm still sticking by my Real Techniques. For now.
Hm, that's surprisingly short considering how long it's been since I've written a wishlist.
Maybe the spirit of giving is rubbing off already? (Obviously, that's sust as long as it includes giving to myself!)