This is actually my most-used Butter London polish, as when it's not on my fingernails, it'll definitely be on my toenails. The vibrancy of the fuschia-pink just cheers me up in an especially summery kind of way, and makes any outfit feel more fun. It's a little on the sheer side (especially if you have longer nails), so I typically do three coats, but you might be able to get away with two if you're less picky about opacity.
My bottle of Primrose is about two-thirds empty now, and when I finally use it up, I'll go right out and get another one. I wouldn't want to be without this happy color, and there will always be a bit of sentiment attached to my first Butter London nail polish.
- Yes, I finally had a cronut. A whole bunch of us had plans to do the whole thing and wake up early to stay in line, but I had to bail at the last minute for a work obligation. They were kind enough to get one for me anyway, and though mine arrived six hours after the recommended shelf life, I still devoured the whole thing. It was incredibly delicious, but I think I prefer another Dominique Ansel pastry, the D.K.A (do yourself a favor and Google it). Apparently now they're doing frozen s'mores, so obviously I'll have to go back and try those, as well as a fresh cronut and D.K.A.
- Writing Beauty Cravings posts is seriously dangerous--the number of orders I've placed since posting my last one is plain embarrassing.
- In a temporary moment of insanity, I picked up Mysterious from the Chanel Fall 2013 collection. Is there an OPI color that looks very similar I could probably get my hands on? Yes. Am I returning the ridiculously overpriced Chanel polish I really don't need? Nope.
- I've become one of "those people" who drink moscato wine. No shame.
- I promise, better pictures are coming very soon! I've already picked out my fancy camera and lens--now it's just a matter of biting the bullet and
watching all my money disappearpurchasing.
I'm sorry I haven't been great about updating lately, but work and a longer commute have just about taken over my life. Things should be better next week, and will hopefully stay that way!
Have a lovely weekend!