1. Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque: One of my all-time favorite hair masks, I've had this tub for over a year now and only finished it last night. (To be fair, I do use other treatments--it didn't last a year and a half of sole use!). It makes your hair fabulously silky and soft and renders any dryness a thing of the past. My favorite part is actually the delicious scent which linger beautifully. I like to put my hair in a bun every couple of hours on the day that I've used it, because every time I shake my hair out, the scent is released all over again. I'm not sad it's gone though, since I have two from a Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal a few weeks back!
2. MAC Blot Powder: (Not pictured because I forgot and threw it out). I swear this powder would not stop giving. No matter how many times I thought "this time" would be the last use, it still had more in the pan. It's a terrific powder for mattifying oily skin, obviously, but it's also great at not changing the colors or tones of your face makeup underneath--does anyone ever experience that with powders? As much as I like it, I think I'll wait until I use up my other face powders before repurchasing.
3. Nivea Express Hydration Freshening Gel: Last summer I did a post on the Vaseline Aloe Fresh Body Gel--a super light moisturizer that's perfect for humid weather, and I think I might like this Nivea one even more. It's a similar formula, but the Nivea is a touch more moisturizing and I prefer the smell. The difference between the two isn't huge, though, so I say pick whichever you like. I'll probably repurchase sometime in the next few weeks, as I can't stand to use any other body moisturizer come July!
4. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle: Possibly the most famous deep conditioner there is, and it's the first one I ever really used. It probably makes my hair look and feel the best of all the hair products I use, but I always question whether it's really doing anything for the health of my hair. (This is one of those silicone-heavy products people rant about a lot). I still like to have a bottle of it on hand, though, just when my hair looks particularly blah and could use a boost. Not repurchasing this time, since I have a new favorite drugstore deep conditioner (post coming soon!)
5. Garnier Moisture Renew Gel-Creme: Can't believe I've never mentioned this on my blog before, seeing as it's one of my favorite moisturizers! Basically, it's very similar to the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, so if you use that, save yourself $13 and switch to this one. (That's actually why I stopped using the Clinique--I found the Garnier!). It's great for anyone with normal to oily skin and incredibly refreshing so again, it's perfect for summer. I don't love the tub packaging, but apart from that, I really don't have any complaints. I'm using the Simple moisturizer now (mentioned here) but when that's done, in all likelihood I'll go back to this. Can't stay away from it during the warmer months!
6. Bath and Body Works Sea Island Cotton Moisturizing Body Wash: I'm not a huge BBW shower product girl, because I have the same problem with them that I do with Philosophy--it's just overpriced, scented, skin-drying soap. That's perfectly true of the regular shower gels, but this one is significantly better. It's a lot creamier and moisturizing than their typical shower gel, and while it definitely can't replace lotion, my legs don't itch for hydration the way they do when I use the regular BBW gels. Liked it, but not enough to repurchase when there are so many other shower gels available.
7. Befine Eye Blossom Miracle Eye Serum: If you remember this post, the set came with four pods of eye cream, meant to serve as a month-long treatment for dark circles and wrinkles. What a joke. Not only did this product do next to nothing for my dark under eye circles, but it's not even a good eye cream! It's thin, kind of stings when it comes in contact with the eyes, and never made me feel very moisturized. I stuck it out, and used up all four of the pods, but I most definitely will not be repurchasing. So looking forward to using my Clinique All About Eyes Rich tonight!
8. Almay Makeup Eraser Sticks: Did a whole review on them here and am still absolutely in love with them. Genius for on-the-go, obviously, but also for whenever I'm trying a new liquid liner or was a bit too groggy when doing my eye makeup. Already repurchased!
Ten products would've rounded out this post nicely, but no such luck! (Well, I could've included a Shu Uemura Ultimate Natural mascara and a bottle of Batiste Dry Shampoo, but those are such staples for me that it would've felt like including paper towels!)
For the record, though, some products that I've almost used up are my NARS Pure Sheer Lip Treatment in Angelique (post) and the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer. I'll be sorry to empty them!
Hope you're well!