|Now that's a quality NOTW picture!|
That could be solved by a good top coat, obviously, but I still can't get past how very messy and muddy it looks on the nails. I just don't think all that multicolored glitter in a polish that dark is a good combination--or it might be in theory, but it didn't work out in execution.
Updates! (I'll keep it brief since it's 3 am here and I'm ready for bed).
- Really cannot get enough of my new Remington double-pronged waving wand (post). Review coming soon!
- I've said it once, I'll say it again: Cetaphil Oil Control Moisturizer with SPF 30 is great for oily skin in hot weather, and works very well under makeup.
- Been feeling kind of uninspired with my makeup lately (not that I was doing anything particularly interesting in the first place). Maybe I'll try and shake up the routine tomorrow--throw in some eyeshadows or something.
- Triscuit's new Dill, Sea Salt and Olive Oil crackers are incredible and a lot more addicting than the original.
- Loaned my Kindle to my cousin for her vacation and miss it a lot more than I thought I would. Give it back, Cindy!
- Going to the beach tomorrow, and have next to nothing in my travel makeup bag. When it comes to outdoorsy, beachy makeup, I say if your skin looks decent (though mine doesn't) and your eyebrows are groomed, slap on some mascara, a bit of tinted lip balm and be done with it.
Not my most interesting updates, but I'm half asleep.