Marmalade is a lovely bright tangerine-orange (also known as the color you can't get away from this season) that I reached for to counteract the gloomy, rainy weather we've been having. The color description doesn't get any more obvious, but this is one of those "must-haves" for the warmer months and I'm sure I'll be wearing it on my toes as well.
This is one of the new ColorStay nail polishes, like the stunning green one Olivia Wilde models in the ads. I have mixed feelings on the old Revlon formula as the colors are lovely, they go on nicely (if a little thin) but are more prone to chipping. If Marmalade is any indication of the new range, though, they've definitely made changes for the better. The ColorStay ones are thicker, even more pigmented and have a lovely, shiny jelly finish. I've experienced a little wearing at the tips, but apart from that, there's been no chipping. Definitely pleased so far, and I'd be happy to try some more of the new line.
- Furious with myself for missing the Bobbi Brown limited edition dual-ended eyeliners released around Christmas. (Yes, I'm that behind). They'd better make them part of the permanent collection, since I am nearly desperate to get my paws on the chocolate/bronze one.
- I've been using the Olay knockoff of the Clarisonic for some time now and I like it, but for some reason, the fickle me has lately wanted the real thing. It's completely ridiculous, of course, and I refuse to give in.
- Also somehow developed a strange fascination with Omorovicza skincare products. I say strange because I haven't tried any of them and instead have a pathetic fetish for reading their product descriptions.
- My new favorite snack! I swear, the Philippines makes the best dried mango.
- With all the online perusing I've been doing, a new Beauty Cravings post will be up soon!
- I haven't really found any of the new perfume releases to be pleasing lately (Kate Spade Twirl, Gucci Flora, Jimmy Choo...etc) but Ferragamo's Signorina has broken the streak. Not sure if I love it just yet--it'll take a few more whiffs to decide!
- Just saw a commercial for Philadelphia "cooking" cream cheese. Disgusting.
- Glittery cap-toed ballet flats? Yes, please! This particular pair is only for drooling, obviously, but it's nice to wish! http://us.jimmychoo.com/en/us/ballet-flats/wallach/invt/121wallachoscg/
Majolica Majorca Mascara Experimentation post up next!
Hope you're well!