I Don't Give a Rotterdam! reminds me of a blueberry smoothie--pale, light cornflower blue but with an icy sort of silver shimmer throughout. Again, I imagine it'd look better on cooler-toned skin or anyone not quite so yellow. But it's spring, this kind of fits under pastels and it's not so unflattering to stop me from wearing it!
On to my random updates!
- That eyeliner post will be up soon--just working out the final kinks.
- Really can't get enough of my Garnier BB cream (post) these days. Perfect for lazy days, morning rushes or when pulling out ColorStay just seems like too much work.
- Suddenly am desperate for a trip to New Orleans and Austin. I've actually never traveled much within the States, but those two cities are places I've wanted to go to for a while, and I've always heard such good things!
- This might be the only brush that defies the "don't brush your hair when it's wet" rule. Looks really interesting, as it's full of towel bits to help your hair dry faster. I'm not sure if this would still pull on wet hair the way a regular brush would, but I might give it a try one of these days.
- Just downloaded Is Everybody Hanging Out Without Me? by The Office's Mindy Kaling onto my Kindle and am itching to start reading it.
- The Guerlain Terra Azzurra Spring 2012 collection by Emilio Pucci (link) looks gorgeous, if I could ever chalk up the money and guts to spend it.
- Much as I love shopping at Francesca's Collection (link), I do wish they wouldn't change up their inventory so often. It would be one thing if they just added more stock, but a shirt I'll be looking at one day won't be there the next.
- Have officially started the hunt for an oil-free, mattifying under-makeup high SPF sunblock. The Shiseido and Bioderma ones are next on my list to try.
It's naptime here with my companions and my eyelids are very heavy.
Wishing you all a languid and restful weekend!