|Not a photogenic polish|
But a quick swatch of Wardrobe Change at Sephora, and I was instantly hooked. It's everything I love about gray nail polish--the edgy, modern, yet still neutral and wearable feel--with an even more unique twist. They've absolutely nailed the coloring and incandescent qualities of mother of pearl and bottled it. Under most lighting, it looks like a milky, pale silver but occasionally flashes the lightest pink or blue. Admittedly, it is a bit unusual and might not be for everyone, but it's unlike any nail polish I've ever seen and I can't get enough of it.
That being said, this is your standard streaky Sephora by OPI formula. I haven't experienced any chipping with this yet, but it runs a little sheer and I imagine if my nails were longer I'd have a hard time covering the white tips.
Not that any issues with the formula will stop me from wearing this polish!
This week has left me absolutely exhausted so I'll keep the updates quick...
- Went to a work event at The (ultra swanky and fabulous) Jane Hotel. Both bar area and event space are gorgeous and I hear the rooms are cheap, so if you're ever looking for a place to stay in Manhattan...
- Muscat grapes are in season and I'm in hog heaven.
- The weather here has been so erratic lately--one day I'm wearing a tank top, the next I'm pulling out my scarf.
- Really not getting the hype over 50 Shades of Grey and am of the opinion that a movie is completely unnecessary.
- Physician's Formula products are 40% off at CVS. Good time to explore a more expensive drugstore brand...
- Had a truly terrific spa type experience this week. Post coming soon!
- Would gladly enter a Faustian pact to get rid of my cystic acne.
Apparently I'm very boring when I'm fatigued.
Have a fabulous weekend!