1. Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Balm: These (relatively) new Clinique lip products are like big fat super hydrating crayons and sound similar to my adored Dior Addict Lip Glow. I haven't tried it out, but I love the idea of this product--moisturizing, providing color and sheen but are super easy and quick to apply.
2. Fairydrops Scandal Queen Mascara: If you've seen my Everyday Lash Routine, you'll know that I'm ridiculously in love with (and loyal to) my Shu Uemura Mascara Basic. But true to my fickle self, I want to try out something new and I've decided another Japanese mascara would be a good way to go for my wispy, stick-straight lashes. This one is supposed to be great for curling and defining--two of my favorite qualities in a good mascara!
3. Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream: I don't wear eyeshadow everyday, but I'm thinking about starting and it'll probably be with one of these. These cream eyeshadows are not only crazy pigmented, but are also long-wearing, waterproof and resilient to creasing. I like the looks of #s 12 and 13--copper and champagne, respectively.
4. Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15: If you read my Benefit moisturizer post, you'll know that I'm still on the hunt for that perfect everyday moisturizer. This one is supposed to excel in canceling shine and controlling oil--plus it's a bestselling product! Not exactly thrilled about the $40 price tag, but I'd love to try a sample or something.
5. Laura Geller Balance n' Brighten: With my discolored, oily skin, I love a good powder foundation and there's something about this baked liquid-to-powder formula that's so intriguing! It's a mixture of different color-correcting tones that's meant to even out your skin nicely when swirled onto the face. I'm sure I'll be giving this a try when I use up the last of my Bare Minerals Matte.
6. Remington Ceramic Curling Wand: I tend to "do" my hair more in the colder months, and as there are some exciting occasions coming up, I'm sure I'll be styling it more than usual. This clip-less conical wand is not only a mere $30, but claims to give you super long-lasting, natural curls. Sounds like it's right up my alley!
7. Serge Lutens Eau de Parfum: Okay, there's a very slim chance in hell that I'll actually wind up owning one of these incredibly expensive perfumes, but that's all this is, folks--a wishlist! I'm a massive perfume junkie, and the decadence and sheer luxury of a unique Serge Lutens perfume is something I absolutely drool over. I'm not sure which one I would choose if I had a perfume fairy godmother, but it would probably be between A La Nuit, Fleurs d'Oranger and Un Lys Eau. I'd also like to add that after reading the descriptions of the perfumes, creating/writing them for Serge Lutens is now my dream job.
8. Fresh Sugar Lychee Candle: I briefly talked about how much I love this scent in my most recent post, and I can't believe they make a candle in the same fragrance! It smells almost identical in the jar, but I don't know if it will give off the same scent whilst burning. It's also about $50, so I'm sure I'll wind up picking up my fall/winter candles at Bath and Body Works, as per usual.
9. Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe Nail Polish: At $18, this guy isn't cheap, but this color is so beautiful that I could almost justify the purchase. Chock full of chunky blue-green glitter with a jelly base, this polish is pretty unique and the Lippmann formulas are supposed to be amazing. My one concern is that it might be a little sheer, but a quick swatch at the store should confirm my suspicions.
10. A Facial: I've never had one before and seeing as I'm going to be a bridesmaid in my cousin's upcoming wedding (!), now might be the time to try one out. My skin currently isn't as broken out as it normally is (though it's still pretty bad) but my face just feels so ruddy and clogged up. That sounds bizarre, but it honestly feels like there's just tons of dirt in my enormous pores. If anyone knows of good but relatively inexpensive facial services in New York, please let me know!
11. Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream: This British line is now available at Sephora and while I can't wait to look into their whole range, this hand cream is so raved about that I'm sure it'll be coming home with me soon. It's supposedly super rich and not greasy (original description, right?) only it's supposed to actually not be greasy. Plus, I've heard it smells like a Chanel perfume--Coco Mademoiselle, I think?
12. Missoni for Target: Totally random, but the Missoni for Target line comes out on the 13th, and I'm already eyeing up a few items. You can get a sneak peek at the range here--check out those flats! I'm told the crowds for these collections are insane, which is why I will be happily making my purchases online.
Hopefully you like reading these posts as much as I enjoy writing them/lusting after all these products!
If you own any of the above items or have a list of things you'd love to get your hands on, please share them with me in the comments!